- Ingredients for cupcakes:
- 50ml Barefoot Moscato
- 50ml milk
- 190g all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200g granulated sugar
- 113g butter
- 2 large eggs
- Ingredients for frosting:
- 2 tablespoons Barefoot Moscato
- 250g tub of mascarpone cheese, softened
- 1 500g pack of icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Shaved chocolate and edible silver balls for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180°C. In medium bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl with electric mixer on medium-high, beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs, Barefoot Moscato and milk until just combined. Add dry ingredients; mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Divide batter evenly into 24 mini cupcake tins. Bake 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes in pan: remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
- Frosting: In small bowl with electric mixer on high, beat mascarpone cheese and Barefoot Moscato wine just until smooth. Gradually beat in icing sugar and vanilla until blended.
- Frost each cupcake with a small amount of frosting. Garnish with shaved chocolate and edible silver balls.