Pinot Grigio Sangria
Sangria is the ultimate Summer drink, right?! We can always imagine relaxing in Spain even if we are in our own back garden. If you like the traditional recipe, you are going to love this Barefoot twist on it.
Firstly, swap out the red wine for Barefoot’s Pinot Grigio. This crisp white wine is bursting with peach and citrus flavours. The coconut rum, lime juice and sugar syrup ingredients all blend perfectly with the wine to create a scrumptious summer sangria. Fire up the BBQ add a cute cocktail umbrella and sip under the sun in your garden. This is sure to be your go-to sangria recipe every summer now.
- 90ml Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 25ml coconut rum
- 15ml lime juice
- 25ml sugar syrup
- 3 fresh pineapple chunks
- 4 fresh peach slices
- Pour Barefoot Pinot Grigio, coconut rum, lime juice and sugar syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain the liquid into a goblet glass.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks and fresh peach slices.
- Finish it off with a straw and umbrella, for the ultimate summer cocktail look.