Strawberry Kiwi Wine Mojito
Featuring Pinot Grigio
Mojitos are already delicious, but there’s always room for improvement! So we added Barefoot wine, strawberries and kiwi because why not?
Enjoy this yummy, refreshing cocktail with just a handful of ingredients!
- 120ml Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 60ml lemonade
- 8 large or 12 small fresh mint leaves
- 2 strawberries, thinly sliced
- 1/4 kiwi, thinly sliced
- Lime wedge & sugar, for garnish
- Rim a pint glass with lime wedge and dip the rim in sugar. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine all the remaining ingredients with ice. Shake vigorously to crush the mint leaves.
- Pour into the prepared glass and serve!