Featuring Pinot Grigio
A delicious and light dish that is easy to make and TOEtally tasty!
- 1 lb Salmon, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Barefoot Pinot Grigio
- 4 tsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp of salt
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 tsp of thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 5 tsp chives, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Marinate salmon with the lemon juice, vinegar, Barefoot Pinot Grigio, salt, bay leaf, thyme, and garlic powder and let it sit over night.
- Before serving, add the chives, pour the olive oil and stir well