Juicy Berry Cocktail Recipe
This chilled cocktail is perfect to drink on a warm summer’s day - and ideal for any occasion when you want to show gratitude. If you want to say thank you in style, then invite your friends or family over for a garden party and pour them each a glass of this Juicy Berry Cocktail.
Barefoot Jammy Red is a red wine with raspberry, pomegranate and luscious cherry notes, making it a great choice to start with. This cocktail with orange juice mixes perfectly with the thawed frozen mixed berries and is then further sweetened by the added syrup. The orange slice provides the perfect finish and can be enjoyed after you’ve taken your last sip.
You’ll be saying ‘thank you berry much’ for the recipe when you taste how delicious this berry cocktail is. Then when you serve it up for your friends and family, they’ll be saying it to you while asking for the recipe.
- 125ml Barefoot Jammy Red - chilled
- 45ml orange juice - chilled
- 15ml sugar syrup
- 1/3 cup (about 40g) frozen mixed berries - slightly thawed
- Orange slice
- Take your slightly thawed berries and mash them in a wine glass.
- Pour in your chilled orange juice and Barefoot Jammy Red.
- Add the syrup and stir
- Use your orange slice to garnish.