Featuring Jammy Red
Get into the Christmas spirit with this tasty festive cocktail which features Barefoot Jammy Red, a sweet, vibrant wine with hints of raspberry, pomegranate and luscious cherry. It is perfect for anytime over the winter. Perhaps it’ll become a new festive tradition to enjoy this Christmas cocktail by a roaring fire while playing charades with your besties on Christmas Eve? Maybe you’ll sip on it after you have pulled the crackers and tucked into your roast turkey? You might even enjoy it as you settle onto the sofa to watch films on Boxing Day. Once you’ve tried your first Christmas Frost, Christmas won’t be the same without one.
- 90ml Barefoot Jammy Red
- 15ml Raspberry liqueur
- 30ml Pomegranate juice
- 10ml lime juice
- 10ml sugar syrup
- Sugar coated raspberries to garnish
- Roll raspberries in granulated sugar and put them on a cocktail stick. Place this to the side for later.
- Pour your Barefoot Jammy Red, raspberry liqueur, pomegranate juice, lime juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake well.
- Take a chilled cocktail glass and pour the liquid in through a strainer
- Place the cocktail stick with your sugar-coated raspberries across the top of the glass.