Jammy Red Hot Chocolate
Featuring Jammy Red
It’s like everything you enjoy about winter mixed together in one deliciously decadent mug of red wine hot chocolate!
- 180ml Barefoot Jammy Red
- 397g can sweetened condensed milk
- 410g can evaporated milk
- 80g dark chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Squirty cream and marshmallows for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except the wine and garnish in a large saucepan and heat over a low heat.
- Keep stirring until chocolate chips are completely melted and mixture is heated through, then remove from heat.
- Slowly whisk Cabernet Sauvignon into chocolate mixture, pour into mugs and top with a generous squirt of cream and marshmallows.