Featuring White Zinfandel Can
Sweet tooth? We have a deliciously sweet way of enjoying your favourite Barefoot… now in a can too!
- 175g caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons agar or gelatine
- 1 can (250ml) Barefoot White Zinfandel
- Silicone mold
- In a saucepan, combine Barefoot White Zinfandel and the caster sugar
- Add the agar / gelatin and stir continuously on a low heat until mixture thickens
- Pour the liquid into the molds and pop into the fridge for 2 hours
- Carefully turn out of the molds and enjoy!