Strawberry Lemonade Sangria
There’s nothing better than enjoying your first sip of sangria in Spain alongside a selection of tapas dishes as the sun shines down and the sea glistens in front of you. Even if you’ve never been, you can imagine the joy!
Sounds idyllic? Now you can bring the summer holiday vibe to you with a twist on this classic recipe. This sangria cocktail swaps out the traditional red wine for Barefoot Moscato. This sweet white wine is crisp and refreshing with hints of peach and apricot alongside notes of lemon and orange. Add lemonade, fresh juicy strawberries and garnish with mint and you’ve got a delicious summer drink. Pour yourself a glass, turn up the music and shut your eyes as you take your first sip of this strawberry cocktail and you’ll be transported to paradise.
- 90ml Barefoot Moscato
- 30ml orange liqueur
- 60ml lemonade
- 60ml lemon lime soda
- ½ lemon (squeezed)
- 2 slices lemon (quartered into 8 pieces)
- 1 sliced strawberry
- Mint garnish
- Fill ⅔ of a hurricane glass with ice.
- Pour in the ingredients, Barefoot Moscato, followed by orange liqueur, lemonade and then the lemon and lime soda.
- Squeeze in the lemon and drop in the slices and the strawberry.
- Leave a few centimetres at the top and garnish with mint.
- Add a long straw and enjoy