Barefoot Moscato Blueberry Ice Lollies
Who doesn't love an ice lolly? Try these Barefoot Moscato Blueberry Ice Lollies!
- 350ml Barefoot Moscato
- 175g Blueberries
- 175g Blackberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Juice of one lime wedge
- Extra Moscato if you want a striped ice lolly
- Combine the ingredients into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- To freeze these in layers, pour Moscato 1/4 of the way full and let it freeze for an hour.
- Then pour the berry mix 1/4 full and freeze for another hour.
- Repeat two more times and then let them freeze overnight.