Peach Mosca-TOE Sorbet
- 680g peaches (can substitute frozen, unsweetened peaches, for fresh)
- 110g sugar + 1 tablespoon
- 3 teaspoons lemon zest
- 177ml Barefoot Moscato
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Put peaches in a large saucepan and cover them with boiling water. Cook 2 minutes drain and rinse under cold water.
- Peel peaches; halve them and remove pits. Slice and transfer to food processor. Coarsely puree and pour into a bowl.
- Bring sugar and 120ml of water to boil over medium-high heat. Add 2 tsp. lemon zest and simmer 3 mins. Remove from heat and cool 10 mins.
- Strain syrup into peach purée and blend well. Add Barefoot Moscato, lemon juice and remaining teaspoon of lemon zest. Stir well and refrigerate until well chilled.
- Transfer to ice cream/sorbet maker and freeze.