Moscato Sunshine Cooler Recipe
If you like Barefoot Moscato then you’ll love this summer cocktail. The refreshing, white wine has hints of peach and apricot alongside notes of lemon and orange. It blends perfectly with ginger ale, peach and pineapple juice to create this delicious moscato cocktail. Add a slice of pineapple or a cherry - whichever one you prefer - and you’ve got the perfect cocktail.
Pour yourself a glass when the sun is shining and enjoy sipping it as you relax in the garden with a good book or impress your friends and shake them up for a summer party or barbecue. It’s the most delicious way to cool down as the sun shines brightly overhead and warms your skin.
- 60ml Barefoot Moscato Wine
- 30ml peach juice
- 30ml pineapple juice
- 30ml ginger ale
- cherry and/or pineapple slice garnish
- Pour Barefoot Moscato Wine, peach and pineapple juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice and shake.
- Strain the liquid into a cocktail glass that has been chilled.
- Pour in the ginger ale.
- Add either a maraschino cherry or a slice of pineapple to garnish.