So, you like to enjoy a tequila. Do you know what would make it even better? Mixing it with Barefoot Moscato to make this fun summer cocktail.
Barefoot Moscato is a crisp and refreshing sweet white wine. It has hints of peach and apricot alongside notes of lemon and orange that mix perfectly with the tequila. The addition of the margarita mix and the peaches will create the most mouth-wateringly delicious wine margarita you have ever tried. You may want to leave the miniature bottle tipped in for decoration, this is one cocktail that will look great on your Instagram feed.
Whether catching up with your bestie or spending quality time with your bae, this peach margarita is the perfect cocktail for two. They’ll definitely want to know which secret margarita recipe you used!
- 190ml Barefoot Moscato
- 30ml tequila
- 125g frozen peaches
- 60ml margarita mix
- Pour the tequila, margarita mix and peaches into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Once blended pour into a glass
- Finish it off by pouring in the Barefoot Moscato.
- Keep the bottle handy for decoration (and photos), add two straws and enjoy it together!