If your drink of choice is either an ice-cold glass of Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay or a dark rum - either poured neat over ice or with a mixer - then you are going to love the taste of this Maple Rummy rum cocktail.
The two drinks, that are delicious on their own, are mixed together with maple syrup and a little lime, to give it a warm, sweet, buttery taste. It’s the best of both worlds. This Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay cocktail is the perfect drink to enjoy during a movie night with your BFFs. But it is also a delicious treat to sip on in the sunshine. Get your mates round for a BBQ in the garden and impress them with this delicious cocktail.
- 90ml Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay
- 15ml dark rum
- 15ml maple syrup
- 1/8 lime wedge
- Pour the Barefoot Buttery Chardonnay into a tumbler.
- Add the rum and syrup.
- Stir, ensuring the syrup dissolves completely.
- Add ice to fill the glass
- Take a lime wedge and squeeze it into the glass before adding it to the drink.