Cake Break Pink Moscato Cocktail
We could all use more times when fate brings together two of our favorite things. Thank goodness our Cake Break Cocktail pairs our Pink Moscato wine with cake.
Featuring: Pink Moscato
- 85 ml Barefoot Pink Moscato
- 30 ml Cranberry Juice
- 15 ml Vanilla Syrup
- 7 ml Chocolate Vodka
- Angel Food Cake
- Chocolate Powder
- Cut angel food cake into small squares no larger than 1 inch.
- Place 3 to 4 cubes on a skewer.
- Roll skewered cake cubes in chocolate powder and set aside.
- Place liquid ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake until chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Place prepared cake skewer across the top of the glass.
You may also like...
Cheeky Chocolate Brownies
What do you do when you have half a bottle of Barefoot Merlot leftover? You use it to make brownies, of course! These dark chocolate Merlot brownies will surely satisfy any sweet tooth. The combination of dark and semi-sweet chocolate mixed with a luscious cocoa powder will have you coming back for seconds!